Monday 10 February 2020

*** RELEASE DAY COMING SOON *** CREEPING BEAUTIFUL by JA Huss

CREEPING BEAUTIFUL

She is creeping beautiful. And now we want her back.

CREEPING BEAUTIFUL 
RELEASE DAY:  02/19/2020

McKAY
I wasn’t the one who broke her but I played my part.
She came to us when she was ten. I raised her. I loved her. I taught her how to survive in a world of evil men. But it wasn’t enough.

ADAM
I wasn’t the one who saved her but I did my best.
She needed me as much as I needed her. Bought and paid for on the auction block. But not for the reasons you think. She was my weapon.

DONOVAN
I wasn’t the one who lied to her but I hid her truth. She was broken before I got there. Wild and angry. Defiant and bratty. But she trusted me most. She loved me best.
So I set her free.

Indie Anna Accorsi is a woman lost in her past.
A pretty little nightmare.
A gorgeous piece of misery.
A mess of lovely darkness.
She is creeping beautiful.
And now we want her back.



Get the e-book:

Paperback available at: 

 Get it on Amazon (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment