Wednesday 28 January 2015

****SALE*** BEAUTIFUL INK by Nicole Reed


FIRST TIME EVER ON SALE FOR $.99 ($3.99) 
FOR A LIMITED TIME 

***This novel is not a cliffhanger and can be read as a standalone.*** 
WARNING: This book is real, beautifully raw, and not for the faint of heart. It is the story of a young girl’s loss of innocence while growing up around a motorcycle club. It is not suitable for children under the age of seventeen due to language, sexual content, and intense subject matter. Based on true events. 

Family. 
I have tattooed that single word on more skin than I care to count. It elicits powerful thoughts and emotions for most people. 
Loving. Caring. 
Supportive. Togetherness. 
Forever. 
But not for me. The word family means so much more. 
Vicious. Harmful. 
Dangerous. Corrupt. 
Deadly. 
You can’t run forever from the ones who love you. 






***CHECK OUT SOME REVIEWS****

" Excitement, gritty, raw, danger, and love - who could ask for more in a book?!" Christine, Shh Moms Reading 
** 
"It's been along time since a book got under my skin, the story wrapping itself around my heart but "Beautiful Ink" did that...it did all that and more and giving it 5 stars just doesn't seem enough." The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog 
** 
"The world fell away as I read, which is the best compliment I could give an author." R.L Griffin, Author of Heart In Wire 
** 
"Loved Loved Loved this book!!!" Lisa, Three Chicks And Their Books 
** 
"The writing was flawless, the characters were interesting and the story was captivating. I was glued from start to finish. It has been a long time since I have fallen in love with a book and its characters, but I did, 100% with this book." Kirsty 
** 
"Nicole succeeded in captivating me right from the Prologue." Chris, Chris BlogEmporium 
** 
"If you are not sure about reading an MC book then totally read this one, Hell read this one no matter what!!" Tina 









****HELL'S INK NOW AVAILABLE**** 





No comments:

Post a Comment