Tuesday 1 September 2020

*** SALE *** UNTIL I FOUND YOU by Brooke O'Briend


ON SALE FROM 8/28 thru 9/1!
★★ 99¢ for a LIMITED TIME ONLY! ★★

"Brooke exceeded my expectations... YET AGAIN! This is how you write ROMANCE and I know for a fact already this is going to be one of my best 2019 reads. Hands down." - Melissa, Melissafandomworld Book Blog
 
What can you expect in Until I Found You?
✓ Second chance romance
✓ Return to small town
✓ Broody hero with a tortured past
✓ Angst overload 
✓ Interconnected standalone

Grab your copy of UNTIL I FOUND YOU for 99¢ ➟ books2read.com/uify

Blurb:
My entire existence was torn apart in a single night...

Five years ago my whole world was consumed by the girl who held my heart, until it all changed.

I walked away to save her from having to deal with me and my fractured heart.

I've been drowning under the weight of my guilt, pushing away the people I love most... to protect them.

From all that's left of me and the pain that follows me like a tornado.

I swore I'd never come back home to Arbor Creek. But here I am.

They say the truth will set you free, but when it's revealed, I'm forced to face the demons keeping me shackled.

I don't deserve her or her forgiveness, but I'd give up my life if it meant keeping her safe.

But this time around, she just may be the one saving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment