Thursday 18 May 2017

*** BOX SET RELEASE & REVIEW *** Hide by Drew Jordan


Hide: Crash Series, Vol 2 by Drew Jordan

Date of Publication: March 14, 2016

Blurb


Laney and The Stranger's unusual love story continues in this erotic thriller...

A plane crash brought me to the cabin in the woods with the stranger, but love and sex keeps me here, as his willing captive. Nothing can take me from his arms, not even a man from my past. But the police have questions for me. For us.

All I've ever wanted is to stay with the stranger, the man I crave and need, but my secrets are starting to unravel. Escape is what the stranger demands and I'll do anything for him, including leaving the cabin and creating a new identity. I'll do whatever he tells me to do- with my body, my heart, my soul.

The last time I loved, I lost. I won't let that happen again.

HIDE is the follow up to the bestselling erotic thriller, CRASH, with the series conclusion, EXPOSE: The Stranger's Story, releasing in late 2016. For mature readers only.

All you need is love and a strong alibi...

Available From


About Drew Jordan



Drew Jordan has always liked the dark, mysterious, and sexy, and she wrote CRASH after a writer friend challenged her to "write without rules." She lives in Miami Beach, the opposite of snowy Alaska, a fact she is grateful for every day in January.

Find Drew Jordan Online

Hosted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment